A new begaining
[html]

We can continue this thread if you'd like, but I'll go ahead and get you titled up Smile

Despite the breach in etiquette, she sensed nothing off or dangerous about the male. In fact there was a certain sadness that seemed to emanate from his being. Perhaps he had been distressed and had forgotten to mind the borders or had simply been desperate to search out someone who could grant him membership. Thinking all of this, Savina softened more and more as the moments she spent in his presence ticked by. It was clear he needed help, needed a place to call home and feel safe in. Seeing this in him she would probably grant him a rank regardless of what he could bring to the table. At times the Commander couldn't help her bleeding heart.

"Well Tubur, we are a peaceful pack here, but those around are not always as we are. We like to keep our noses out of trouble, but that doesn't mean trouble can't come find us. I'm sure you could act as an ambassador of sorts." She wasn't granting him that responsibility yet, of course, but it seemed a path that would apply to the skills he had given voice to. A small amused smile came to her face. "If you know about piercing I might have to keep my mate away from you. He's grown a liking to putting metal in his body." Truth be told she didn't care at all what Kansas did to his form, but she thought some humor might make the boy feel more at ease. "Well, we could always use new members. If you still wish it, I give you the rank of Basic Officer. Welcome to Crimson Dreams Tubur."

<style type="text/css">
.seashellsunshine b {font-weight:bold; color:#97672d; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.seashellsunshineooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#976d39; text-align:right;}
.seashellsunshine p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seashellsunshine {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d9f3ff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nshine.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #253c4c; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#253c4c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread