A new begaining
[html]

hopefully your title will get added soon, waiting for an admin to see the request ^^;

The smile on her face grew as Tubur said that he did still wish to join Crimson Dreams. Well, that settled that then. Her tail wagged in a friendly manner as she spoke again. "You can relax and stand up, I'm not going to bite you. You'll find we aren't that formal here unless the occasion calls for it. I was a bit more tense than I usually would have been. You see, I just had a new litter a couple weeks ago, so I'm a bit hypersensitive at the moment." Savina wasn't apologizing for her behavior, for it had been her right to be suspicious, but seeing as the man was now a part of her pack she felt that it would be good to share such information with him. No doubt he wished to learn some about her, seeing as she had just become his leader. Savina was more than willing to open herself up a bit to the new member.

"If you'd like I can show you around the territory. I don't know what your preference is, but most of the pack lives in a large old house not too far from here. If you'd prefer a more natural den though we have plenty of that as well." Really the Dreaming lands could offer anything anyone could want. There was no city or town within their borders, but the Italian woman didn't see that as a detriment. She may have grown more accustomed to have a lifestyle that involved human artifacts, but she was still a wolf and didn't have any desire to lose track of that. Open spaces were much better than any place cramped by too many buildings.

<style type="text/css">
.seashellsunshine b {font-weight:bold; color:#97672d; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.seashellsunshineooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#976d39; text-align:right;}
.seashellsunshine p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seashellsunshine {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d9f3ff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nshine.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #253c4c; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#253c4c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread