First time I broke my collarbone
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... biheal.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

The name that Anann gave her for her homeland hit her ears strangely, but certainly if she started speaking any Italian that would sound awfully weird to the golden woman. Still though, Anann knew English and she held no accent and so she assumed that they must have spoken that where she came from. "I've never been anywhere but these lands. It's pretty nice here though, hopefully you'll like it." She wondered why she had left her old home, but that would have to be a question for another time. Besides, she didn't want to pry. "I don't know, perhaps. I've only met one other man who had traveled across the sea outside of my family, but I don't leave Crimson Dreams much." Some may have thought her being such a homebody a fault, but Cambria didn't care. She liked her home and didn't have any reason to stray far or often.

It was so nice of the other wolf to offer to make her something in addition to the already generous gift of the pouches for her work. "I will keep that in mind, thank you very much. That's fine, I don't really wear any clothes, they make me feel constricted." She had a few dresses that Princess had left for her, but she didn't really wear them. Maybe she would for a special occasion sometime, though she didn't know what such an occasion would be. Anann spoke to Anu and the compliment that was offered to her on both ends made her blush beneath her chocolate complexion. There was still so much she had to learn and she didn't know how much she deserved the praise, but it made her feel good regardless. Not wanting to delay Anann further she quickly picked out three pouches. "Thank you again for these Anann, I'm sure they'll come in very handy. I too hope we meet again. If you ever have any other injuries come see me, I'll be happy to help. Goodbye." The girl waved as the horse and rider slowly disappeared into the depths of the woods.

Then it was just her and Anu and she found herself smiling shyly again at the words that her mother's friend spoke. "I don't know, I try, but I'm still learning." True, she had come a good ways, but there was still a long path before her. So much she still had yet to learn and become proficient at. "It actually started with Enzo. When I found him I took him to the healer in AniWaya, Dawali. I asked him if he would teach me how to be a healer and he agreed. I've been taking lessons with him ever since." That had been some months ago now. It seemed hard for her to believe when she actually counted the time in her head. Cambria nodded her head in recognition. "That's actually why I wanted to learn. I thought I could maybe be good at it, and I wanted to be able to help the pack." She didn't want to be a dead weight that everyone else had to carry.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread