And they say grown ups are no fun
[html]
WC: 227

He shrugged at her first comment, she was nice, she’d always been nice but Orin could be pretty pushy too. But he was entirely taken aback but her next comment, about how she changed. Something so horrible couldn’t have happened here could it? He didn’t know how to answer that, he put his hands on his knees and rubbed the fur on them. And looked down

I’m very sorry to hear that… Changing should always be a good experience… um… I don’t really know what to say…

Niro said, he was being honest, her mention of being attacked reminded him of his first experience of an attack, but he was already six months old. He shuddered at the thought.

Well, I learned, where I came from, that what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, I see the determination in your eyes.

That was when he realized she wasn’t using that staff to help keep her up, it was something defensive, he remembered he’d always kept his knife on him from the day he got attacked, well his sister did at least. He protected her by biting the wolf’s leg, and running with his sister in toe.

You won’t get hurt again if you don’t want it.

He said, her spunk and determination showed him that she wouldn’t let anyone hurt her even at her young age.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread