Figuring it all out
[html]

Of course you can help, just hold this up for me,

He held up the plank of wood he was trying to put on the structure. He was having a little trouble on his own, and was glad that he got the offer.

And yeah, this is what is going to help me on my dream, imagine having eyes from the sky. It’d help so much with hunting, big small animals. It’ll be a lot of hard work.

He smiled wider as he thought of the future that will probably be a year or even half a year from now. Who knew, he didn’t but he was hoping the sooner the better. He wasn’t in a hurry though a rushed job would be a pretty bad job

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread