Let The Rain Fall Down
[html]

SORRY about the wait, some things came up in RL >>; Also it's crappy. Ugh not my day.

Word Count: 263

The rain washed away all hint of scent around her, and so Tangi didn't even notice as a strange wolf appeared a distance away from her. When she spoke, the red wolf practically jumped out of her skin as her eyes popped open and she yelped in fright. One hand clutching her chest as her heart beat it's way out of her skin, the other in a claw shape out in front of her body as if to protect her. Seeing how far away the stranger was, she relaxed some but couldn't help but be wary.

Deciding to pretend nothing had happened, she lowered both arms with effort and turned back to face the lake, eyes closing once more but fluttering with the tremors of being forced shut. "Sorry, you frightened me. I'm new around here," Tangi said simply. The rain beat against her closed lids and she soon was soothed out of her frightened state.

Opening one eye to peek out at the golden-eyed female, she looked her up and down briefly. She look nice enough. Closing the eye once more and shuffling over on her boulder to make space, she patted the large rock beside her in invitation. There was plenty of space for three wolves, so they would hardly be hip to hip. That, and the red wolf didn't really want to move. If the female wanted to talk, she could come to her.

She paitently stuck out her long tongue into the air, tasting the damp spring flavours and letting a warm droplet slink down her throat. Ah, refreshing.

<style type="text/css">
.Tangi01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Tangi01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; text-align:right;}
.Tangi01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Tangi01 {margin:0 auto; width:361px; background-color:#191b16; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 462177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838383; padding: 150px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread