And they say grown ups are no fun
[html]
Me and my bird are out for a walk.

Niro said, smiling. He patted the pouch on his side, where he took everywhere he could. He was sure in a few days time, maybe even a week or two, the egg would hatch but for now it stayed at his side.

I like coming to the beach, the smell always calms me.

He replied to her question, thinking about her comment of battle scars, he had scars, but they were not visible through his fur. He wasn’t too proud of them, he’d stolen something from the wolves that gave them to him. And one was a crow that bit him in the butt, thankfully his thick fur covered everything up.

War scars are ok, I wouldn’t be in a hurry for any myself, they hurt like a bastard.

He didn’t have to really tell her that because of the wound on her tail. She knew how much it hurt. He wondered what kind of cat it was, it made him curious, but not curious enough to ask for details of what the cat looked like, she seemed very capable of learning her lessons and preparing herself. She reminded him of himself, but at an older age, he didn’t start reacting to things till he was out of his parents guardianship.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread