A hunt for my Teddy
[html]

Domonick stood straight up and popped his back. He chuckled, Nothing wrong with being shy, I can be it myself sometimes. He laughed, it was a true statement, but lately he has decided to come out of his shell, he was a member here, why be shy?

He looked up towards the cabin, "I've never seen this place before, it's nice. He looked around in response to her question, "Yes, I love nature." He paused for a moment, thinking about his wandering. He told the truth, he loved being outside among the animals and plants. There was something about it that got to him, something that always touched him. Maybe it was all his time among it that got to him, that borrowed deep into his brain telling him that it was his true home. He didn't know, but he did know that no matter what, he absolutely loved it. "I love absolutely everything it. I love the animals out here too, lively would be the appropriate word for them. His ears flicked from a gentle breeze, sending a small shiver down his spine.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread