Lake of Memories......
[html]

ANYONE JOIN PLEASE!

The wind had picked up and rustled Naiya white for an made black hair fly to the side. Within the wind she could smell the sent of two wolves from the pack heading to wards her direction. Naiya knew that they were coming now, so she wouldn't have the urge to look from the gorgeous lake to watch the two wolves go by. Naiya joined the pack to have some sort of family structure again, but when she was marveling at such a site she preferred to be by herself. Or with a loved one......but as of now she didn't have any of those with her.

Naiya then heard a pup's voice from a few feet behind her. Then after a minute she heard the voice of a adult female behind her. Naiya didn't being distracted from such amazing sights, but she still turned and faced the female, wanting to start conversation with someone. Naiya was defiantly not anti-social so began to speak to her in a kind voice. "Hello and yes I am new. Thank you for the welcome. My name is Naiya. Whats yours?" She said to the Fae. She then looked down and saw the pup that voice she heard. "Hey small one." She said to the pup with a gentle smile planted on her face. "So how old is the kid?" She said while getting into her usual stance which was her folding her arms while she spoke to others.

<style type="text/css">
.naiya001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#DDE6EB; letter-spacing:1px;}
.naiya001ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#DDE6EB; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.naiya001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.naiya001 {margin:0 auto; width:353px; background-color:#7B95A2; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041826; padding: 0px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B6CBD6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread