Lake of Memories......
[html]
ooc: Don't worry about being too shy pop, but I do have a word of warning, usually threads go by post order so as threads don't overpost out of control before the other people in it know what's going on, I don't know if either you or Naiya knew that though so don't worry too much this time, just remember that next time you must post in order, for instance now the order is me, Xeris, you, then Naiya.

It didn't take much for the frightened woman to explain herself to the now calming Ty as she made desperate attempts to wriggle out of his pin, keeping her from escaping. Ty's expression and posture relaxed slowly as the shrieking woman began to explain herself in a panicked manner, desperately trying to get away. It was obvious that Kechain was not a threat, far from it, she was a scared little girl who had simply wandered into a territory by accident, though he was surprised she hadn't known she crossed boarders.

While still not overall trusting of the woman, Ty unpinned the she-wolf and allowed her to stand in his presence, sparing her from his wrath. "Hmmm...alright, I apologize for the attack then." He stated as he walked back a few steps to give the wolf some space. "But do understand, an unknown wolf rummaging around in our territory, then taking off at the act of us noticing your presence is...well...suspicious..." He did not take his blue-golden eyes off of her, he was fixated on her in case of any sudden moves, ready to jump her again if she tired to do anything funny. "Though I still have to ask...what exactly are you doing here in the Valley? Where did you come from? Who are you?"

Ty's gaze temporarily was broken when he noticed the presence of Naiya, Xeris, and her pup. Although he was trying to be threatening, he couldn't help but smile and be friendly to his old friend and her child, Naiya he still didn't know too well. Nodding to the three for acknowledgement, he called out to them. "Hello there, I'm sorry to cause commotion..." He said, his eyes occasionally darting back to Keychain. "I was going to come say hello sooner, but I found this wolf darting about in the trees...I'm not sure who she is..." He then looked to Xeris and gave a much warmer grin then he had before. "It's good to see you again Xeris, how have you been?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread