This is no Earthquake
((300+))

Tubur followed Anu down the hallway taking note of the open doors that clearly lead to rooms that had yet to be claimed.
He looked in one as they walked by it and found a larger room with one window that looked out at the forest, a large bed with a worn, old red blanket, and a large light colored dreeser. He thought about stoping to get a closer look at the room and mabey even pick it to be his, but he decided he didn't need anything big and fancy, just a room big enough for a bed and something that could hold the things he may find in his new home, so he kept walking.

A few seconds later Anu begain to talk asking him what he had specialty. He had to take a moment to think about this question. He had been on a spy mission once and had ewally been ggod at it, but he didn't see how he could use that to help his pack unless they got in a war at one point, which he hoped would didn't happen for a long time. He had been one of the main hunters in his birthpack for a short while before his leader had gone craze, and he had really enjoyed it. The adrelin ruse right before we took jumped out and ran towards your prey was addicting.

He speed up his pace so that he walked beside Anu making it so that they could hear each other better when they talked. " I have quiet a bit of experince in the art of spying and I am very good when it comes to hunting and was even chossen as one of the main hunters before my pack split up" He said as they came to another open door.

Messages In This Thread