Let The Rain Fall Down
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... Xtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
The newcomer spoke of her wanderings around the territory and Xeris was instantly reminded of herself. For a moment she felt a bit of nostalgia; ever since the children had been born she hadn't had much time to wander on her own. But they were growing up now and it wouldn't be long before they would be the ones exploring the territory with their newfound freedom. "I see," she began simply. "Yes, there is quite a bit to explore around here. It'll feel like home soon enough."

For a moment, Xeris looked out over the lake which her new packmate had been so entranced by earlier. She hadn't really taken the time to observe it in the rain like this. It was different now, having lost its mirrored surface which gave it its name, but the rippling waters were still beautiful. The white wolfess recalled her adventures with her friends in the stream nearby; the splashing of rain seeming reminiscent of the splashing of her packmates as they fished. But for now she focused her attention back to the conversation at hand, having been asked about how long she'd been in the area. "Almost a year now," was her reply. It was odd; it didn't seem like that long, and yet at the same time it was as if she'd lived in Phoenix Valley forever. Then she realized something, and quickly spoke up. "By the way, I don't believe you've told me your name, what is it?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread