Saturday night and I've been saving
[html]

wc
It's totally cool man, it happens to me all the time; it's the plague of the ninja posting xD <3

Injured aud still was pinned against the head of the golden brute. The woman seemed interested in what he had to say enough for him to hold the bright shine of the sun above on his personality, and his attitude. He held a solid smile on his maw, his tongue sometimes running over his bottom lip and his teeth scraping against the two rings that he had on the corner of each side of his lip. the woman had asked the boy what he was planning on getting. The golden male looked at his shoulder, and stretched his arm out in front of him. He took his other hand and pointed at his shoulder and down his forearm. I want a snake that starts on my shoulder and then wraps down to try and reach my hand, though, since it's tattooed, it'd never really make it down there. the male spoke, his tone excited as he talked about it.

Blue eyes caught the emerald green ones as they went from his arm to the woman's face. He traced up to the tattoo that laid between her eyes and on her forehead. He didn't understand what it was, or what it was supposed to be, since he had been severely uneducated about symbols, human or not. He was already comfortable in the presence of the woman, her affiliation with the pack that he believed had attacked his friend hadn't been a factor in any analyzing that he would be doing, even though he wasn't really doing the latter. His mind already was too distracted by everything else to care. He knew she was Dahlain, yes, it just wasn't considered at all. Wha- uhm.. If you don't mind me asking, but what does yours mean? Daisuke asked, his eyes looking at the marking that she had on her face, before his eyes went back to rest on her own emerald gaze.

<style type="text/css">
.momentofsilence b {font-weight:bold; color:#b8504e; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.momentofsilenceooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fa8e5a; text-align:right;}
.momentofsilence p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.momentofsilence {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fff25a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ilence.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #412635; padding: 0px 0px 180px 0px; font-family: Verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#412635; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread