A new begaining
[html]

Sorry for the wait! My freetime is restricted at the moment.

Tubur seemed to be a very polite wolf, and the more time she spent with him the happier she was to have been able to offer him a home. It had been a long time since she had accepted any newcomers into their midst and she had a particularly good feeling about the dark pelted male. Though there really weren't many she had accepted that had turned out to be disappointments. The only one she could remember clearly was the husky Leroy who had caused issues between Crimson Dreams and Dahlia de Mai. He was long gone though, and that was all fine with her. They didn't need troublemakers here and his loss had been more of a relief than anything to her.

The new Basic Officer came up closer to her so she could hear his words more easily. It surprised her a little that he had been so quiet thus far on their walk to the mansion, but perhaps that was just his way. Or it could have been he was just shy in new situations. Either was completely understandable. "Well, if you ever do have questions don't hesitate to come find me to ask. Or anyone else for that matter. Everyone here is friendly and willing to help," she said with a smile. Savina chuckled softly at his compliment. "It probably could have been better, if I had more time, but thank you Tubur." Just as the words left her mouth the mansion came into view, the large building towering over the surrounding landscape. "And here we are, Haven Manor. I wasn't used to living in buildings when I came here, but this place is very nice."

<style type="text/css">
.seashellsunshine b {font-weight:bold; color:#97672d; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.seashellsunshineooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#976d39; text-align:right;}
.seashellsunshine p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seashellsunshine {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d9f3ff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nshine.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #253c4c; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#253c4c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread