a smile pointed to the sky
[html]

and now it's blizzarding! mwahaha!

She had thought of taking it home to cook it, but eating it raw seemed just as good. She was hungry, so it didn't matter too much. And she was in her lupus form...that would making cooking things much more difficult. Perhaps she would cook a big dinner on another night, and invite friends over for a nice drink. Cotl had shown her what good a drink could do someone; it had been great to relax with him. Maybe she would have Hemming and Yumiko over.

She paused in her dining, ears perking up at the sound of scratches in the tree above her. Just as she was starting to look up Hemming flipped upside down, and she bristled, startled. That just wasn't something that you saw every day. Ember took a few minutes to let her breathing slow down again before she spoke. "Hemming! Ya surprised me! You owe me big time now, scaring me like that! Either that or I'll hafta get you back one of these days. And it is pretty tasty...were you just sitting up there watchin' me eat? What a creeper."

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread