Let The Rain Fall Down
[html]

ooc

Mood: Regular to Happy (I think this would be beneficial...)

Word Count: 440

Tangi agreed heavily with the amount of exploration to do around the packlands. The sheer size of it was staggering, although compared to the whole island they lived on she supposed it was preportionate; but to think of it as belonging to maybe fifteen, twenty wolves to hunt on and live in was the strangest thing. "I certainly hope so," she said rather mystically, referring to it feeling like home. She'd only ever known one home, and then months of wandering. Between the two extremes, finding another place to call her own would be incredible. "So I can just build.... wherever?" the red wolf asked pleasantly.

Xeris turned out to face the lake that had enticed Tangi so much earlier, and the female followed Xeris' lead. To her dismay, she could feel the raindrops slowing as the oddly beautiful storm passed, but they still fell to a slower beat. Almost in desperation, she reached out a worn paw and attempted to cup the liquid as it trickled slower and slower with each passing moment. Shifting her hand up towards her snout, she peered closely into the clear depths, only to chuck it towards the lake in disgust when there was nothing to be found. What she was expecting to see, she didn't know.

"A year..." she murmurred to herself softly, eyes peering at her hands now resting palm up upon her thighs. Such a long time... she was barely over a year old, although she didn't often act it. Life had aged her quickly. To stay in one place so long, with such obvious contentment, was just, just.... incomprehensible.

The white wolfess interupted her wandering thoughts and brought Tangi back down to reality, hard. She blinked, a joyous presence settling upon her mind with force. Oh great... she thought warily, although in her present state it sounded far happier then she had intended. Suddenly unable to sit still, now full of inexplicable energy, she jumped to her feet with her hands on her hips, tail flicking wildly across her legs.

Her voice louder then usual, energetic and peppy, she shouted out across the lake, "TAAAANNNGIII!!" Peeking back at her companion, she giggled and dropped her arms, spinning in a wild circle and almost tipping backwards into the lake before catching herself in time. "Hahaha! Sorry, I thought I'd said it earlier! I'm Tangi." A paw was thrust towards the white wolf on the rock in apparent greeting, despite having technically been together for a while. She probably thinks I'm insane! Hahahahahaha, I wonder if she's right! All thoughts were eccstatic, at least for the time being. No matter how strange.

<style type="text/css">
.Tangi01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Tangi01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; text-align:right;}
.Tangi01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Tangi01 {margin:0 auto; width:361px; background-color:#191b16; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 462177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838383; padding: 150px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread