a saucerful of secrets
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 11px; font-family: Verdana; line-height:12px;">

Sorry, short... Wrap up soon? :3

Princess hoped that Cour des Miracles, if she was to be accepted, would be her permanent home from now on. She wanted everything to work out with Haven, and nearly as much as that, she was tired of moving from pack to pack. What she wanted was to find somewhere to settle completely; she had never been one to have an itch for wandering. It was simply the fact that she had not found that place for herself that she still seemed to be bouncing from place to place, staying for a few months and then leaving for one reason or another. The majority of those reasons (if not all of them) had been good ones, but it did not change the fact that she was growing wary of living this way. Now that the conversation with Savina had seemed to dwindle to its end, she did not know what else to say, other than to promise, "I will be back to visit, I promise. I love Crimson Dreams. I'll miss it." She had said the same to Anu, and those some time had passed, it remained true. She certainly would miss this home.

Table by Me!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread