There's no other proof
[html]
300+
I'm so sozzy Meggles D: I'm working on getting a BUNCH done tonight <3

Lavender eyes shot upward to the doorway, the surprise on his face mirroring the look on Princess's face. He had not expected someone to be nearby when he sent the sketchpad flying across the room. Strelein stared at the woman with mouth agape, looking half dumbstruck by her presence. It was more so that he had really not meant for anyone to see him in that kind of moment of frustration and had been taken by significant surprise. Scrambling, he shifted his position in an effort to seem more presentable to a stranger to the pack. Stranger? Or was it another member that he had failed to meet once again?

Adjusting his vest a bit, the redhead straightened his attire in hopes of seeming to be less scruffy. That was not a kind of image he wanted to give. But his occupational tendencies sent his fashion perceptive eyes to look at the outfit the woman had donned. Strel sent his eyes from the hem at the bottom to the single strap on the side. It was a divine little purple number and he had to get his hands on something like it. The color was really lovely and his fingers practically twitched to get a feel for the stitches and the seams. Strelein got up off the couch, standing just as awkwardly as the woman.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you like that." He paused, nibbling his own lip a little bit. "Uhm, I'm Strelein. You are?" He hoped that he did not seem too rude. It was better than him just running up at her, probably making her scream, and groping the hem on Princess's dress. Strel figured getting on her good terms now would mean he could get a better look at how the dress sat on her. Oh, god, he wished he could make something like that with ease. But then he realized that this woman wore a dress for daily wear. Meaning she would be willing to get him to either make more or customize something for her. The prospect of work!

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary b {font-weight:bold; color:#b1f4ff; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.sanctuaryooc {font-style:italic; padding: 10px 31px 5px 31px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#4f7eba;}
.sanctuary p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 31px 5px 31px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#001650; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... uary-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 0px 0px 68px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#a1c5f1; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread