you me and a sunset
Ayita smiled as she laughed. "Yes indeed though I don't think it will be me the pups or more like amaranth will have to worry about." She said looking at her brother. "He protects her and teaches her more then I can and ever could. She loves him more like a father then Leroy. But she adores Vigi even more and calls him dad and when she talks about Leroy she calls him by name." She said laughing at it.

"Oh no need to be shy he may look tough but. . . well actually never mind on that he's pretty tough inside and out." She said as the two that were sparing headed their way. She smiled as her rambunctious daughter arrived first.

"Mom I'm going home and I'll see you there I want to see if dads home cause I want to show him some of the new stuff I learned." The young girl said as she bent down kissed her mothers cheek and off she went.

Ayita laughed at the site. "I'm sorry she can be so rude and I worked so hard to teach them both manners." She said with a laugh.

Zafier walked up collapsing on the cool sand as he looked at the sky. "So who are you?" He asked giving Strel a bit of a glance. He had never met the male before but he could tell he two was from the pack. Looking him over from this angle he wondered what role the strange wolf played in the pack. "Names Zafier." He said gruffly as he ran his hands through his hair.

Messages In This Thread