Another sun
[html]<style type="text/css">
.kansastemplate strong {font:9pt Georgia; font-weight:bold; line-height:1.0em; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.lyrics {font:9pt Georgia; line-height:1.0em; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px; text-transform:lowercase;}
</style>
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/324/ ... atedu5.png) #260a19 top no-repeat;">
[ooc] i can't be stopped, i've got to take that fool's life

it's all good! my turn to be slow.

[ic] i'm outta bullets so fuck it, i use my knife

Conor smiled when Kansas spoke of his daughter, which didn't come as any surprise. He had never met anyone who didn't like Cambria, as she was simply too precious and sweet. It made sense that Conor should be happy for her, though Kansas was especially thrilled that they had chosen a similar path in their skill learning. "Maybe you could help each other sometime," he said with a small shrug and an encouraging grin. It was a simple suggestion; he knew Conor was probably unpleasantly occupied in Dahlia de Mai, unfortunate as this was. He wished he could shelter children such as Conor and Cambria from the horrors of life, but without them there was no growth.

His nephew's congratulations put a beaming smile on the pale wolf's face. "Thanks," he said softly, his tail wagging a few times behind him. He couldn't help but express his own excitement, especially with family. Having little ones on the way was one of the most thrilling times to experience. He was sure Conor would know it some day. "I'm glad you're both okay," he responded. He was glad that Conor and Emwe had a place to share with others, so that they weren't plagued by loneliness. If he couldn't care for his twin's sons, at least there was someone else, someone better than him, who could. "Want to go for a walk?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread