The Sky is The Limit
[html]

Welcome Smile

She knew the territory well, having traversed it both day and night, and was leading the pair toward the old human village that was in the middle of their territory. There were a few houses and cottages there, a very small town. Slowly the luperci were building more and more houses and Ember's task with the village had been fixing up and painting some of the older houses to appeal to members of the tribe. She personally preferred to live in a den that was a little farther away from the hustle-and-bustle of the rest of the tribe, though.

The houses began to come into view as they walked together. Outside of the village was the barns and stable. They had quite a collection of beasts there. Ember had been the one to bring the first few horses back to AniWaya, having caught them from a wild herd that had been passing through, and she had been training and breeding the steeds ever since. They now had a sizable herd of over twenty horses, and still had a few mares who had yet to give birth. "Horses, hmm? We have plenty o' those here...and I know for a fact that I could use some help with 'em. Some are allowed to roam, but there are a few that still need tamed down a bit, who I can't let out of the stable yet. I'm interested in makin' a fence around the field behind the stables, too...could use some help with that too."

The things that this wolf knew how to do would indeed be useful to AniWaya. Ember looked at Eima once more and didn't take any more time in speaking, letting the other hear her offer. "I'd like ta offer you a place to live here, in AniWaya. We could use some help with our horses, and I think you'd do good as an animal caretaker...one of our newer ranks. In return for a protected place to live, we ask for your loyalty to the tribe." The breeze took hold of Ember's hair as well, making the beads in her hair click together lightly, the attached feathers twirling a bit in the wind.

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread