The Sky is The Limit
[html]

She wasn't sure if it was tribe tradition to weave feathers and beads into one's hair. But she had seen what Dawali had done with his (his hair was feathered and had many braids in it) and had chosen a style of decoration that was all her own. Ember preferred to keep her hair straight and unstyled, which was how it grew anyway, and she had simply braided beads and feathers onto a few pieces. Some days she would pull it back into a ponytail, particularly when she was hunting, but other than that she kept it nice and neat.

Ember hoped that Eima would get along well in AniWaya...she hadn't spoken too much, and she wondered if the newcomer was a little shy. That was alright, though, too--the sub-leader didn't mind. She had wanted to show Eima to the center of town, at least, and they had arrived there. "I'm glad...and you're welcome. You can choose ta live in one of the houses like some of the others have, or you can find a cave or dig a nice den. I can show ya to either of them, whichever you choose."

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread