If Not For You
[html]

No no, I feel bad for lagging. So Gabriel is getting his creep on. I saw you're going to be gone, so if you want we can wrap this up today. <3

Her touch was like electricity; he felt something rush out from her fingertips and into him, and his face turned to meet her. The hair left his eyes, left his face exposed for the worn and road-weathered thing it was. How many years had been taken from him between three wars? The firelight played tricks and made him flicker between an old man and a young one. Gabriel was a monster, and he had done terrible things. Murder, torture, sacrifice at the whim of a power greater then his own. Yet here was a woman, a frail, fragile thing of a woman, willing to look beyond that. She saw a sun in him, one that had not forgotten it too was a star.

One palm—scarred with a self-made stigmata—rose and cupped her cheek. She was incredibly beautiful, the way she was. Moonlight on a lake, mist over the mountains. Perhaps she wasn’t meant to be part of this world. Perhaps she belonged to something more ancient then he understood. A second and more powerful heat rose deep in his belly, and he felt hot lust race up his spine. His eyes did not break from her own, and the flame in them changed, deepened. Gabriel was a predator. He was a creature of fire and blood.

Suddenly, and ultimately, he wanted her.

<style>
.gabe-tool p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.gabe-tool b {color:#271f16;}
.gabe-tool-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; }
.gabe-tool {background-color:#aa8a67; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... wtable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 290px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#423425; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:350px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread