Communist Daughter
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... erries.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:325px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

He came upon her slowly, and Nayru had plenty of time to take him in before he ever spoke a word. Large and brown was the consensus. Otherwise he was just a wolf, like any other wolf she might come across, expect he lived here. Other wolves were not like him because they didn’t live here. Which was where she was going to stay, and she knew this before he did. This was evident by his question, but she knew she had to be polite. She was a child and he an adult, so dutifully she dipped her head and advert her eyes, as the white lady had instructed her when they had first met. What a rude little creature she had been before the white lady had set her straight.

I'm not lost! Cherry eyes turned up upon the male, she couldn’t help it. Even though the grandmotherly wolf had told her not to look anyone straight in the eye, it was just her nature. They connected through eye contact, and clearly couldn't this male see she needed help? Someone told me… you might… Suddenly she hesitated, shyness halting her words before they could even form on her tongue. How to say that she was here to beg for food and shelter? It seemed stupid and silly that a capable adult had led her here, only to dump her in the hands of another. She forced words out of her mouth, but they weren't what she meant. Not exactly. I… I am lost. I'm sorry!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread