And they say grown ups are no fun
[html]

Niro was liking his young new friend a lot more, in some ways she was like him, and he loved how she thought about others, he gave her a pleased grin, showing her approval.

That sounds like a splendid Idea, you might have to show me what the sea glass looks like, but I think I can find some pretty nice shells! There should be some near there, just gotta keep away from that cold water! Oh and I promise, no one but us will know! Not even my sister!
He said, smiling at a thought that he was going to hide something from his sister. It was already a very, very good feeling. He knew she kept some things from him and he rarely had a secret from her, so this would be a very god change. He started looking around and spotted a small shell in seconds he picked it up and brushed it off, it wasn’t too bad looking. It had a light brown splotch, but it was a whole shell, there was no pieces missing to it.

What do you think Captain Amaranth, or should we find something prettier? some thing prettier?

He asked showing his new found shell to her, he would probably still keep it, but he knew his sister said that boys had no taste. He wasn’t going to ask her about all he found though, that would be bothersome , he’d get a bunch before sharing them with her and he was sure she’d do the same in the end.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread