Let The Rain Fall Down
[html]

Updated.

Mood: Happy

Word Count: 297

At the mention of cabins, Tangi cocked her head, ears perked up. "Hm, I'll have to earn one of those eventually," she said with a mysterious grin upon her maw. She rather liked the idea of having a built home to call her own. She was sick of sleeping outdoors. At the mention of staying with Xeris, she couldn't help but laugh.

"Do you have a mate, is that it? You know, I really should get myself a boyfriend. Know anyone?" she babbled boldly, not considering privacy. She was just inquisitive. As the white wolf took her hand, Tangi shook it up and down enthusiastically but not too roughly, before releasing the paw and spinning in another circle. "Same to you!" she exclaimed, the wind whipping her words around her. She ended up facing the forest that Xeris had emerged from while she had been daydreaming, and stuck her head out to peer into the trees that were damp with rain. Nothing peeked out at her. Maybe her new acquantance could show her around?

"So, would you like to do something more exciting? Rain's stopped and I can't sit still anymore," she called over her shoulder to the female a couple of feet behind her. One paw propped upon her hip, she swished her tail madly. Her fur began to steam in the gentle heat of the sun, although she did try to will it to stay to no avail. With a peek over her shoulder, she grinned again and said, "You must think I'm pretty weird, eh? I just switch moods a lot ya know?" A gentle wind blew across head and brushed her hair into her eyes, causing her to snap playfully at the offending strand before the wind returned it to it's proper place.

<style type="text/css">
.Tangi01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#565659; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Tangi01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; text-align:right;}
.Tangi01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Tangi01 {margin:0 auto; width:361px; background-color:#191b16; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 462177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #838383; padding: 150px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#838383; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:1px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread