building houses out of matchsticks
[html]

OOC: every time i imagine cass talking he becomes a whale XD that or a superpedo because he totally seems like one now.

------------------------------------------------------------

Cassius was thrilled at Caillen's excitement. Everyone around here was either all doom and gloom, super violent, or just plain crazy. This kid was none of the above, and it made Cass glad that there were some sane people around this place. However, Caillen still seemed a little freaked out being near a coyote, but Cassius frankly couldn't blame him. A violent stereotype had been plastered on all 'yotes everywhere, so think about how that affected poor Cassius, who not only wouldn't hurt by a fly, the fly would probably freak him out so much he'd run away! His overall friendliness seemed foreign to all the wolves he met around here, which meant the coyotes here probably stuck to the stereotype given to them. That was their choice though, not Cass', and so the Southerner kept to his benevolent ways and practiced his mechanic skills.

Caillen's answer to Cassius' mechanic skills made him laugh extremely loudly. He thought it was funny, how innocently blunt this kid was. Cassius accepted himself as a wolf in a coyote's body pretty much. He leaned over, trying to breathe in his fit of laughter. "BAHAHAHAHAAAA!" he yelled. He straightened himself back up and look right at the boy. "Well, y'all know what? I din't either!" he announced as he threw up his hands. "I though all 'em 'yotes were like me! Seems like I'm the smartest fer miles. He swept his hand across like he was painted a stroke across a canvas with paint, as if showing Cai his view. "An' there ain't many 'yotes were I came from, so I reckon I din't know any better, y'know?"

The goggle-toting hybrid was also happy to see Cai so happy about their common traits. The kid supposed that he had some adventures. Oh, did he. "DO I?" he roared, a giant smile forming on his face. "Well, I reckon y'all din't know I done served in the Dahila/Inferni war, did'ja?" he said with a silly "matter-of-factly" tone. "I done built an' set them traps out near Inferni's borders, y'see. All o'dem were of my own design. I also repaired this suuuuper old compound bow fer this lady from AniWaya." He still remember quite a bit of his life from before the war, and even before he joined Inferni. Every detail in fact. "Even better, afore the war, I done had t'boat up this looooong river t'get 'ere. I ain't from 'ere y'see. I done came from waaaaaay South."

Then the kid asked about living with them. He patted him on the head with a smile. "Siddown with me. I'll sure tell y'all 'bout livin' with 'em." He sat down on a log that was nearby, patting next to him for Caillen to sit. "Well, first thang, y'all gotta know: All 'em 'yotes're are a big bag o'crazy. That's a given," he explained, holding up his index finger. "So that leads y'all t'figure out which ones to watch out fer. There's them normal crazies: they just run around causing minor shenanigans." Cass knew Cai should know this kind of stuff from all the wolves around. "Then there's the super-crazy violent ones, those're the ones y'all wanna avoid. They'll rip yer balls off. Trust me, I seen it." now that last part was a blatant lie, but it sure sounded like a good story, right?

Word Count: 500+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread