Looking for special things inside of me
[html]

Lotus is so cute. And awesome. <3

She simply smiled when the boy spoke to the stuffed animal, shaking her head a little. Children were so interesting...the experience that she'd had with Lotus so far had all been good, even the bad parts. He didn't get into a lot of trouble, and she didn't often reprimand him for anything unless it was something that could have gotten him hurt. She never wanted to see him hurt.

"Someday you'll be as pretty as mommy is, too, Lotus" She said, grinning. "I didn't bring anything back for me this time--this whole box is for you. Should we put it in the den? It looks like it might rain again soon"

<style type="text/css">
.ember2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#6F63BA; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember2ooc {font-style:italic; color:#6F63BA; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember2 {margin:0 auto; width:394px; background-color:#E9D7CE; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6B2474; padding: 0px 0px 235px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#BB75A2; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread