To ease the pain of idleness
[html]<style type="text/css">
.outside { border:1px solid #020307;background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/15pl6au.jpg);background-position:top;background-repeat:no-repeat;width:498px;background-color:#3C193A;text-align:justify;font-family:arial;font-size:1em; line-height:1.4em;color:#6FFAA7; margin: 0 auto }
.content{ padding:240px 10px 0px 10px;}
.content p {margin: 0; text-indent:30px; }
.content b {color:#B8BAB9;font-family:georgia;}
.bottom {margin-top:7px;}</style>

She was impressed by the speed at which his well-toned body moved. It was liquid grace, one that she admired. The pale woman smiled easily, her eyes sharpening to a predator’s gaze. Perhaps the crow had been the wrong choice for a guide—Aurèle was closer to a cat then she was any crow. Yet the bird had reflected a part of her all too wisely. A shadow, a silence, a knowledge that brought her solace. She had made the right choice in the white-collared man. The bird was a reflection of his memory, but one that was fading. Certainly, she saw that the crow’s white breast was darkening.

Smiling broadly, Aurèle resumed her approach and came to the edge of the stream. “I’ve never used a spear like that, Nayati,” she admitted. “I don’t hunt two legged.” It was not entirely a weakness, but she was not intent on lying about her abilities. Especially when it came to her duties to the tribe. “If you wouldn’t mind me learning as we go, I could give it a try.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread