But you give me the electric twist
[html]

Mati makes it better :3 500+

Cambria didn't deal with crisis well, not when her skills as a healer weren't needed. The girl crumbled quickly and became jittery. Usually she wasn't this self deprecating, but this was her fault, so how else could she possibly react? This was the first time that she had been the cause of such a problem and the guilt was practically unbearable. It didn't help that it was Mati. Mati meant so much to her, and if she had messed things up with this...well, she would never be able to forgive herself. Already she didn't want to, in fact couldn't, imagine herself feeling this way for anyone else. Couldn't think of being with anyone aside from the Church fey. She was all the Marino wanted and her unruly hormones might have driven a wedge between them. It was really a miracle she wasn't already crying. She couldn't say what it was that held the tears back, but it certainly wasn't her own self control. It was long gone, gone the moment she had been so captivated by the other female's scent.

She hadn't expected Mati to come to her, to sit next to her and comfort her. Cambria had figured she would want to stay away, keep her distance. It took all her control not to cling to the larger wolf when she came and put a firm arm upon her shoulder. She wanted to sob, to beg for her forgiveness, do whatever she needed to to make it okay again. The girl sniffled pathetically, still not able to look at Mati until she said that she didn't want her to leave. She didn't? Slowly she revealed her face, her eyes hesitantly looking up into those bright violets that so illuminated her world. "Y-You don't?" If their first short embrace had made her feel awkward, Cambria was certain this was enough to make Mati want to run to the hills and never want to be alone with her again, if even around her at all. Her calmness was unexpected, along with her comfort and kind words. She had been preparing for the worst and now that she was faced with something else she wasn't sure how to act. Some of the tension did leak from her body though, and she couldn't help but lean against Mati's stronger form, drawing in all the comfort that was offered through that contact.

The softly spoken words almost made her want to laugh, but she was still too worked up to be able to dissolve into any sort of humorous mood. She took a deep breath and let it out, trying to still her nerves. "This isn't what I meant to happen..." she said sadly. It really hadn't been. This wasn't what she had pictured happening at all. "I just wanted to be here, when you got back. I laid down on your bed though, and I...I don't know...how to explain..." Her mind scrambled to put together a semi-decent explanation though. Mati deserved to have at least some insight into how this had all come about. "You make me feel something special...and I just sort of...lost myself in that..." It was weak, but she didn't know how else to say it without making things more awkward than they already were.

<style type="text/css">
.cambiheart b {font-weight:bold; color:#98BCD9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.cambiheart-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.cambiheart p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.cambiheart {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#A57E77; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iheart.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #CCADBC; padding: 315px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CEA1A6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread