Stepping stones
300+
[html]

and just for reference...a pattern for the gloves. I was kinda vague, so they can work inside or outside.

It was good to hear that there was plenty of interest in Niro's project. The names mentioned were new to her, obviously members of their pack she had yet to meet. "I'm afraid I don't know who Amaranth and Rurik are. I'm fairly new to the pack. Though I have been here for over a month so I suppose that is little excuse." Anann wondered what kind of trap one used for catching birds. One that would leave the birds unharmed at that. Since it was unlikely he would want to risk injuring the birds while catching them. A question for another time perhaps.

"Well if you have the time, we could head to the stables and get started on your gloves. It's a short walk." She figured it was as easy to do it now as to try and arrange another time that they could get together for the task. He was eager to get started catching and training his birds and the gloves would make the task much safer, if not easier. "Right now all my leather and things are at the stables, until I can get my home built." Anann had a dislike for human buildings. Particularly the relatively low ceilings and doorways. She could stand without crouching, but that was about the extent of it.

As they headed towards the stable, the black stallion did not wait for them. The dark beast headed off at a trot, leaving the two canines to themselves. Anann was glad for the fact that he did not watch over her constantly anymore. They were both settling into their new home. "So what got you interested in birds? She asked, just trying to make conversation for their trip. Once they arrived at the stables Anann headed to the tack room, retrieving one of the duffel bags she had traveled with. Filled mostly with leather, rolled in bundles and a few scraps folded up. There were a few pouches as well, holding needles of both bone and steel. As well as a large spool of thin cord. Opening one pouch, contain vine charcoal for marking the pattern on the leather.

<style type="text/css">
.anann003 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fb5b6; letter-spacing:1px; }
.anann003ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c7dadb; text-align:right;}
.anann003 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.anann003 {margin:0 auto; width:347px; background-color:#000200; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ann003.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #aebabb; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#aebabb; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread