[M] I want your design
[html]

She felt good about Cotl being there in her den. Ember didn't bring wolves down into her den very often, especially with Lotus living there, but she felt like she had at least a tiny connection with the Inferni male. Perhaps it was because of the fact that he was a warrior, that he had fought for his lands and what he believed in. She respected the fact that he had survived and was still alive to tell her about it.

"No offense taken. I doubt I could live in Inferni, either, if it was an option." But he would be welcomed in AniWaya as long as she was a leader there. Even if he never thought that he would live there or would ever need refuge there.

She felt proud that she had dug her own den with her own two paws. She'd done some of the work in her optime form and some of it in her lupus, each different form being used for a different task. She would have to start it in her lupus form until she got it big enough for her larger form to fit in. She was a pretty tall girl.

A bottle was handed to her and she clinked it together with his then put it up to her lips. The stuff inside was like fire, burning her throat and making her shake her head quickly from side to side, swallowing. How strong! Was there a way to water it down or something? "You drink this stuff every day?" She asked. How could one get used to a burning like this?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread