M - The dead don't like you.
[html]

awrrrr is short ; ; fail.

At the sound of the other wolf’s voice she knew it was a female that spoke. She took short deep breaths trying to calm herself down, if the wolf hadn’t made a move on her then she probably wouldn’t attack right? Yes that’s right, there’s no other explanation for it. There couldn’t be.She thought to herself trying to reassure herself. She moved a little to the side to see the wolf a little better.

I’m… I’m sorry to bother you I just wanted to know what this place was

She blurted out. Still a little scared. Trying to remember to breath slowly she swallowed. She felt tongue tied and her palms were all sweaty now.

I just … have never seen…this

She motioned everything with her hands, hoping in a way she would get the answer of what this place was and maybe if she knew that, why it felt so… scary.

<style type="text/css">
.lilianna1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8D9839; letter-spacing:1px;}
.lilianna1ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#977B63; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.lilianna1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lilianna1 {margin:0 auto; width:300px; background-color:#E0C5B0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... iliana.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A98666; padding: 205px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#9C7B5D; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread