That feeling again
[html]
300+
don't you dare start next time.

There was something to be admired in this woman, for her daring to ride such a beast. That kind of speed was dazzling, especially with no forgiving ocean water to crash into like a fast sail boat would have. No way was Anatoliy ever getting his rear on top of that kind of animal, especially if it ever could run at that fast a pace with him on top. No way, no how. Put him in any crow's nest on a boat, but never on a horse not attached to a cart. Rem stopped so close to him, that the Russo could practically see the glistening beads of sweat on his neck. Anann got off of the horse and addressed him, receiving a smile from him.

"No, no. I vas not doing anyzhing. Just admiring zhe view," he explained, waving his left arm in the direction of the sea in a wide sweep. "Zhis is vhy my fazher came here." And Anatoliy followed his father, even though he could have just as easily gone along with Silas to join Inferni. Then, laughing, the Russo nodded his head in the direction of the knoll he had been sitting on. "I did not know I vas so easy to find. But I am glad zhat you found me. I am vondering vhy you vere looking for me? Zhe spar? Or did you miss me?" he teased lightly, as he would with his own sister.

<style type="text/css">
.fishingsunset b {font-weight:normal; color:#ddff88; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.fishingsunsetooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#118877;}
.fishingsunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fishingsunset {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp27 ... atable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 225px 0px 4px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#225544; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread