Arriving to gunfire and engine noise!-j-
[html]

Most others hoping for membership in a pack knew to show respect for those who met them, but it appeared this one did not. Her first reaction was to look away, though the cyclops could sense it was to avoid staring at his scarred and miserable appearance. That reaction was typical; he would have been more surprised if it hadn't come up. Once the stranger recovered from that initial shock, however, she was impudent enough to drop to her haunches and look him straight in the eyes—bold, too bold. His lips twitched in irritation.

She meant no harm, however, but if she really desired to stay in Phoenix Valley, then the first lessons she would learn would be respect. "My name is Jefferson. Phoenix Valley is under my command." He straightened his shoulders, tipping his nose to her. "If you plan to stay here, you'll show more respect. That, and tell me what you can offer us in exchange for acceptance." He cocked a brow. She was an interesting one indeed, but even the most unique of individuals, he'd found, could ultimately be useless.

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread