Arriving to gunfire and engine noise!-j-
[html]

You're slipping back into first person narration -- be careful. Smile

She seemed to get the message, and Jefferson forced himself to relax. His life had been violently turbulent as of late, but the cyclops knew to keep his personal issues with Geneva and the surrounding perplexed emotions separate from his duties as a pack leader. She spoke of herself as a hunter but offered nothing more; he found this typical, although he didn't mention it aloud. It seemed rare to find a truly unique, gifted individual these days.

"Never can have enough hunters," he admitted, though his voice remained gruff. "And you? I don't think I've even heard a name yet. You can tell me about that old pack of yours while you're at it."

<style type="text/css">
.airplanes b {font-weight:bold; color:#827165; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ooctext {font-style:italic; color:#95A0A9; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.airplanes p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.airplanes {margin:0 auto; width:399px; background-color:#EBF1F6; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #49361E; padding: 0px 0px 110px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#95A0A9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread