Actions Speak Louder than Words
[html]

yay! Big Grin I edited your post to add the < p > tags to make the paragraphs. With the CSS tables (the ones I made you) you need to start a paragraph with < p > and end it with < /p > (minus the spaces of course) ^^ also Silvano is spelled with an I not a Y, but that's all I saw! 300+

Savina had woken somewhat early that morning, slipping out of the room and leaving her children to continue their slumber. They were growing quickly, and needed the rest. Of course though it wasn't that often that they did sleep for long amounts of time. Stealing a few moments for herself and Kansas was always nice, though of course she never complained about the full time job of motherhood. It was her life's greatest joy, being a mother, and every moment spared with her brood was one she cherished and held to her heart. The Marino woman had stretched out and gotten a quick bite from their food stores before heading to the room that held the pack's spare toys. When they were older and she could leave them for longer she would go to the city and find them some brand new things to play with. Until then though, they would have to make due with what the manor already held.

Carefully she picked out three toys, one for each of her pups. She picked out a couple stuffed toys, one a lamb and one a duck, and finally she picked out a ball that had a bell inside it and jingled as it rolled around. She had no idea which of her children would pick which toy, and they would probably switch around even after they made their initial choices, but that was alright. As long as they shared politely it was good practice for them. Delicately picking up the three toys in her jaws she trotted out of the room but was surprised when she nearly stepped on the pale shape of her daughter. Savina had to sidestep dramatically to avoid accidentally hitting Parker and she nearly lost her balance, but somehow managed to stay on all four feet. The mother dropped the toys from her mouth and looked down at her quiet pup. "Parker sweetie I'm sorry! I didn't know you were up. You're quiet even on your feet, aren't you?" she said with a warm smile, her tail waving happily.

<style type="text/css">
.savifielda01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; color:#c57c5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.savifielda01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; text-align:right;}
.savifielda01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.savifielda01 {margin:0 auto; width:389px; background-color:#e3cca3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ifield.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7b7a4a; padding: 175px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7b7a4a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread