wildfires under your feet, torch the hills
[html]

Welcome to AniWaya! I'll get you titled up shortly Smile<>/p>

It seemed that Nayati had already done a very good job of interviewing the potential tribe member. If he trusted that she would do well in the tribe and that she would not bring them trouble, then she believed him. She was the one to make the final judgement, but Nayati had played a big part in the newcomer's acceptance.

"Welcome to AniWaya, then, ma'am. If he thinks you're suited, then I believe him." She said simply, nodding. "Would you mind showing her to the village, Nayati? Or another acceptable denning area if she isn't a fan of houses?" She asked. It was something that she would have done herself, but Nayati had been the first on the scene and she left the task to him. Ember looked back to Laika again. "Our chief, Dawali, knows some of the art of healin'...you'd do right to try and find him sometime"

<style type="text/css">
.ember1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#990000; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ember1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#990000; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.ember1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ember1 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#8D4794; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ember1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #09000B; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2D0531; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
table by lin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread