Thrill of the hunt
[html]

WC: 360

OOC: ok, so bare with me, any REAL advice about this anyone could give me would be great hahahaha, shaw is no good at leading Tongue so Niro is bound to do something stupid O.O

-------

It seemed no one cared much what they ate and seemed to want Niro to keep leadership of the hunt, it seemed that all four of them were wet behind the ears, well all the more challenging, he stood up on all fours. Unlike Anann Niro never mastered his Halfling form preferring to be in just his wolf or bipedal. He thought as they mentioned how they were definitely not picky about their food. That was good, he smiled glad they all seemed to be on the same page “I don’t care as long as it’s food” thought.

Well it’s first come first hunt then. I have never really hunted with two legs, and I don’t think I want the experience, so I think we should change into our uh… natural forms, if you don’t want to though, that’s ok, we can work things out.

He said nervously. It was going to be challenging for sure, it was his first true pack hunt, at least with more than two wolves, and hopefully he’ll be able to get something for the pack to feast on.

He waited for them to speak their minds before he nodded for them to follow him, he wasn’t a small wolf, and he was nowhere near as quick as his sister was. He wasn’t bad at being stealthy though. He jogged away from the hotel, making sure the others were right behind him, leading them to the wooded area near the cliffs. He stopped as soon as they entered the thin brush, letting everyone catch up. He was excited about this hunt, this would undoubtedly be his co rank, hunting, in parties, hopefully not with him as a leader the entire time though. His ears were perked listening for any sounds of wildlife, he could hear some but they were small creatures, the larger ones would be more into the forest, but he wanted to make sure everyone caught up before they moved further in. from here they’d have to be quiet, and Niro didn’t want to blow the hunt for everyone by getting overexcited.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread