Joining
[html]

I sent you a PM with an avatar for Belle, I hope you like it ^^ 300+

Savina hadn't been around many, if any, who were unfamiliar with shifting in these lands and so she assumed that Belle was not only used to such things, but a luperci herself. Little did she know that the girl did not hold the altering virus in her genes. The change seemed to surprise her, but the Commander paid little mind to the reaction. Permission had been given to assist her and right now that was the woman's main focus. Carefully she maneuvered her arms under the other femme's armpits and her backside, then slowly she rose up, taking on all of the other wolf's weight. The raven woman wasn't a particularly strong individual, but she would be able to bear the burden for the short distance it required. "I'm going to help you Belle. Trust me." It seemed like trust might be hard for the girl, but it seemed she had already gained a bit of it.

The way she walked was gentle yet purposeful. She wanted to make the journey as fast as possible, but with as little impact to Belle as she could manage. She could feel the slight wolf shiver in her arms and her skin felt hot, it appeared she was ill and not simply physically wounded. Savina prayed that Cambria would be able to help her. "This is Crimson Dreams. We're a peaceful pack. Much of my family live here, and those that aren't my blood are as close as kin. We look out for each other." Hopefully this knowledge would bring some sense of ease to the girl, knowing she was in a safe and kind place. No more harm would befall her within these borders.

The mansion came up quickly and Savina climbed the stairs and then maneuvered the door open with her foot. She slipped inside the still dark and quiet house and looked for the nearest unoccupied room. It was found quickly and she entered it, setting Belle gently down on the bed. "I'm going to fetch my daughter, I will be right back," she assured as she exited the room as smoothly as a shadow.

<style type="text/css">
.savirocky b {font-weight:bold; color:#F9EACB; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.savirocky-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savirocky p {text-indent:5px; padding:3px 8px; margin:0px;}
.savirocky {margin:0 auto; width:375px; background-color:#B8A489; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... yrocks.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9D9B1; padding: 10px 0px 125px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#71431F; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread