Entering Into the Light (J)
Caedres sat up once she had confirmed her status as his new superior and tilted his head slightly to the side. What could he do for them? Well that was an easy one to answer. A distinctly wolfish grin rolled across his face.

"I am a warrior, first and foremost. A hunter second. I can fulfill almost any role needed in a pack unless its specialized, don't mind being worked like a dog, and I'm a rather good at paying attention."

His tail lazily flicked back and forth as he studied his new pack leader. She seemed a little older than him, and had a definitive air of authority about her. Now he needed to get to know who he worked for to understand his new job... if she even had a job for him.

"Do you think you could have a use for me? And could you tell me a little about the area and history of the pack?"

She now knew a little bit about him, so it was fair to inquire as to what his duties would be and what type of pack he would be working with. Understanding the area was the only way for a fighter to win properly and efficiently. Knowing who you were working with was the next step, and knowing your enemy was the last step. He could find out the latter two with time, but it was better to get the low-down as quickly as possible.

Messages In This Thread