When the stars fell, I knew it to be the end
[html]

Rowan pondered this for a few moments. Having a home in the village would allow him to interact with the other pack members, but then again, he isn't exactly the best social hound out there. Having time to himself is where he thinks best. Sure, he'd like being able to talk to other wolves, but being alone is what he liked best. "Well, I think I'll try finding my own den. I'm conservative and not very talkative, so I think I'd rather have a den away from everyone. I mean, I'll mingle, but I'd rather have my own place, if you know what I mean. That's just the way I am."

Rowan continued to walk alongside Ember towards the pack. He was curious to know things about her, though. She had a son? "If you don't mind me asking, what's he like? Your son, I mean. Like, how old is he? Maybe I shouldn't be asking, since curiosity killed the cat, but I'm hungry, so if the cat's dead it's just more food for me to eat." Rowan liked this, this talking business. Not that he hadn't done it before, but it had been so long since he had talked to someone. He wanted to know more about her. Would she maybe become his friend? Or was that not appropriate since she was a leader of the pack? There were so many questions racing through Rowan's head, he could barely think. He could barely grasp his voice and speak, without wanting to say ten other things.

Image from Iamidaho.
<style>
.rowana01-ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rowana01 p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rowana01 b {color:#DFD5C9; letter-spacing:.8px;}
.rowana01 {background-color:#A6865C; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/rowan.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:155px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family:tahoma, serif; font-size:9px; color:#272118; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:15px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0 auto;}
.rowana01-credit {font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread