Knowing whom I serve
[html]

Slight PP, hope it is okay! If not, let me know. And sorry, very short.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Anann." He paused, unsure of whether or not she knew his name. "I'm Vigilante Haskel... I'm really not sure if I properly introduced myself to everyone that the meeting, I'm afraid. Out back is fine," he said, leading the way to the back door and exiting, holding the door for her. As they stood on the porch, Nádherné glanced at them briefly, snorting in what most would perceive as discontent. Vigilante, however, knew that it was just the stallion's way of greeting them. The dog King moved down the three steps from the deck, running his hand down the horse's nose. "This is Nádherné," he said, "and he decided one day to follow me here. We have a very... Odd relationship, I suppose." Vigilante chuckled, before turning to her again. "Does your horse often wander?" He did not see a problem with it, exactly, but it did seem a bit strange that he had just taken off.

<style type="text/css">
.vigitrees1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#223E61; letter-spacing:1px;}
.vigitrees1ooc {font-style:italic; color:#86D9AD; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:9px; text-align: right;}
.vigitrees1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.vigitrees1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#70B186; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... itrees.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#485D57; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread