Actions Speak Louder than Words
[html]

Sorry for the delay, been busy with getting my sister graduated from high school this weekend. Plus I find that taking a few days in between massive episodes of replying seems to help my muse calm down. Might as well enjoy the luxury of excess free time while I have it. I'm trying to get into the habit of posting something everyday, at least one reply so that I'll always be on track, but it's slow going.

The cinnamon and white pup could hardly contain her happiness as her mother returned her gestures of affection. Parker loved both of her parents, but as with most small children, mama was always the one to be sought out first. Golden orbs glanced upward at her mother's green gaze, grinning widely as her mom complimented her. She would be a great hunter. If mama said so, it had to be true. Therefore she would do her best to exceed her mother's expectations.

As her mother officially gave her the lamb, Parker leapt up and licked Savina on the cheek several times, as repeated gestures of extreme gratitude. Then, satisfied that she had sufficiently conveyed her excitement, the young Sadira girl returned to her new plush toy, pouncing on it and grasping it in her tiny jaws, ever so gently mind you. However, she was forced to drop it again as her mother asked her a question. The meadow?! Did she want to go to the meadow? She knew what that place was, or so she thought. Hadn't she been told about it before? Parker could not remember, but as she turned to again face her mother, her golden eyes sparkled with pent up glee. Doing her best to control herself, rather unsuccessfully, Parker nodded her head emphatically all the while struggling to keep her white tipped tail from wagging its way off of her rear end. Yes, she wanted to go! Words could not describe how much she wanted to go. However, Parker paused for a moment, remembering her clean, white lamb toy. She looked back at it for a moment and then back at her mother, brow furrowing quizzically as she wondered what to do with it. She didn't particularly want to take it outside and possibly endanger it. Then again, she didn't want to just leave it here and have one of her litter mates or somebody else possibly come and damage it. Mama would know what to do! She could do anything!

<style type="text/css">
.parkerlambfrolic b {font-weight:bold; color:#E4E4D3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.parkerlambfrolic-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:right; }
.parkerlambfrolic p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.parkerlambfrolic {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#5D8438; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... frolic.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #E4E3D0; padding: 10px 0px 276px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#EED045; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread