The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

---

Ever took a last bite of her meal and fell back onto her haunches. She smiled and licked her muzzle, savoring the taste. She had only just arrived in the land and did feel out of place but she wasn't sure why she was wandering. There was no reason for her to be acting this way. Only, a small deep part of her knew it was from her past. But Ever ignored the feeling so much it had long been forgotten. Many wolves had bigger problems than her and she shouldn't go around whining to others. "Thank you for the offer," Ever said suddenly, lifting her nose to another warm breeze. "But I am just young and fresh, with problems to face from my past." The grey female laughed quietly to herself, sounding so old and mature already. "It is just wonderful to walk away from all that." Ever laughed again, louder this time and drank in the scents of the forest. Her head spun and she grinned with new found joy.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:290px; background-color:#c3947a; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/esng3t.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px dotted #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread