business in the front, party in the back.
[html]

300+
:3

Despite her not having asserted her authority, she noted his show of respect towards her. Such kindness never went forgotten in her mind. Many times she had met wolves twice his age who hadn't been so deferential. Whoever had raised him had clearly taught him well. In a few moments when she would find out who his mother was, she wouldn't be at all surprised. As he nudged the rabbit towards her she nodded her head in gratitude. From her recollection, no one had ever brought her such an offering before. The woman's eyes widened slightly as the young male spoke. Even though the crimson painted femme hadn't been in the area for long, she had greatly enjoyed the time they had spent together. How was it that Maserati could have a son this age? Had it really been that long? It boggled her mind and she made no move to try and hide her surprise.

When he asked for confirmation of her identity though she shook her head, coming out of her reverie. "Yes, I am Savina," she said, smile returning to her face. "I apologize, I didn't know that Maserati had son or that it had been such a long time since I saw her. It may be cliché, but time really does fly." The Italian fey always marveled at how fast things seemed to move and change. How fast children grew were the greatest reflection of this. The young man before her appeared about the age of her first litter, perhaps a bit younger. How odd, to think that her old friend had been pregnant around the same time as her. As he introduced himself, her smile only widened. "The pleasure's all mine Barrett. If your mom wanted you to come stay here then I will not disappoint her, or your grandfather for that matter. Welcome to Crimson Dreams." It wasn't usual that she would accept someone so fast into the pack, but Maserati had more or less entrusted the care of her son into Savina's arms and she couldn't turn down that honor. Besides, Anselm and his family were nearly as kin in her eyes.

"Well, if you'd like to see the rest of it, I can show you around." A walk around the territory would be nice for her as well. Besides, she was eager to hear news of her friend. "How is Maz? Is she back where she was from originally?"

<style type="text/css">
.seashellsunshine b {font-weight:bold; color:#97672d; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.seashellsunshineooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#976d39; text-align:right;}
.seashellsunshine p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.seashellsunshine {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#d9f3ff; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nshine.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #253c4c; padding: 0px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#253c4c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread