The Smell of a Burnt Leaf
[html]

Domonick smiled, "Miracles huh? I've heard some stuff about it, not much, but a little. It sounds like a nice place." He sat down, leaning against a tree, enjoying the warmth and comfort of the nice sized flame. The crackling and popping filled the air, along with the sounds of the crickets. "I'm from Phoenix Valley." he motioned with his scarred paw.

He let out a sigh and shifted his weight around, trying to get comfortable. His ears twitched as he heard a group of squirrels scuffle in the trees. "Crazy little things." he said under his breath. He followed Ever's gaze and looked to the clouds, "Hm, rain. Hopefully it will hold off for a bit, let us enjoy the fire a bit longer." he smiled a warm, gentle smile. He gazed at the flame, "I love this time of year. Everything is so tranquil, the weather, unpredictable. Something about it, the way it messes with my senses, it drives me crazy. I love it. It sounds odd, I know, but hey, I'm an odd one." he gave out a meek laugh and poked at the flame again.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread