There's no other proof
[html]
300+

If there was ever a moment in his life where the redhead felt beyond creepy, this situation happened to outweigh it in tons. Strelein probably freaked the poor girl out, and now she most likely thought he was some kind of stalker. But at least his clarification seemed to smooth that out some. He just had to be careful not to touch her all that much or else she would get really suspicious of him and his hands. "I always try to look for interesting new designs," he added, to clarify things some more if it were possible. He could not even begin to fathom how many patterns there were out in the world, waiting to be found and utilized. But the invitation was out there for him, and he planned to at least look at the sewing itself a bit more closely.

Rising from the rather poofy couch, the redhead first picked up his sketchbook off of the floor. He held it to his chest, clinging to it almost, as he looked at the dress. Strel's eyes did not seem to even focus on the woman's figure or the woman inside of the dress. Because she seemed kind of at odds about him, what with him having issues with his words, he was not really eager to actually touch the dress. It was enough to just see it. Well it was a pretty dress, that was for sure. "That's quite a find," he said smiling.

"Well, depends on the time of the year, really. Sometimes I have a lot, sometimes I don't have squat and need to entertain myself. Like scaring innocent women." He chuckled a bit, trying to ease the mood too. "Did you need something done?" He had a simple trade policy; want something, gotta trade something in exchange for it.

<style type="text/css">
.bastard b {font-weight:normal; color:#46789d; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px; }
.bastardooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;color:#3e828d;text-align:center;}
.bastard p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 5px 5px 5px; margin:0px;}
.bastard{margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#00356b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... dtable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #052d61; padding: 190px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#21637c; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread