I will live this life of mine
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Hey and welcome! Sorry for the late reply, I waited a bit to see if someone else was going to claim yout post, but figured you had waited long enough Smile Oh, and that set you're using is friggin adorable<3 Sorry for the bad posting quality--I'm posting from busybusy work -_-

It was a soft and beautiful thing, the sound of a young child’s call rising up for the little Stormbringer male. For a moment he considered leaving it be—as the call was not for him, but an adult would probably be required nevertheless, and it could not hurt in any way to seek out the source of the young female’s call. In his lupus form, he moved swiftly towards the pack borders and the little creature waiting. He wondered if the little girl would show a similar behaviour to that he had been met with at the borders by little Gideon (he naturally assumed that the young girl was the Stormbringer puppy’s sibling). As he arrived and found her little form, he slowed down his pace and placed a warm smile upon his dark lips. The poor boy had seemed terrified of him at first, and he wouldn’t want to stir similar tracks of emotion within the little girl.

Her eyes were blue blessed crystal sparkles, and her hues held hues of brown—softer than Gideon’s stormy coat. He a good five feet from her and settled on golden haunches, bowing down to better match her level. ”Hey there. I’m Conor,” he started off softly, his lavender hued orbs warm as his voice. ”Are you Gideon’s sister?” he then asked, allowing his golden tail to beat gently against the grassy ground.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread