I will live this life of mine
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind Auntie Bris! HI VERO! <3

She'd been enjoying her favorite hobby when the soft, tiny voice had echoed across Dahlia. It was faint, so faint the shifted woman had to strain her snowy ears to make it out for sure, but it wasn't weak. What was doubley strange about the child's call was that she was specifically looking for someone: Bris' young nephew, Gideon. There was only one soul in Bris' mind who could possibly have made that call, and that was the only female amongst Giddy's missing siblings. Her name was Shiloh, and Bris tucked the little gemstone she'd been admiring into her old leather satchel and hurried her way out of town.

By the time Bris arrived at the scene, another had already shown up. A soft, genuine smile tugged at Bris' lips at the sight of Conor speaking to the little girl, and the woman dropped to her knees as she came up to the alpha's right side. The little girl was probably frightened already, being on her own for so long, and Bris had no idea if she'd ever even seen a shifted wolf before. The Dawnrunners, like the Stormbringers, carried the mutation, but it still showed up among both packs only sparsely. It was a dominant gene, yes, but it hadn't yet had the time to fully overtake the recessive one. The yearling's mismatched eyes lit up for a moment as she exchanged a glance with Conor, then softened as she turned her attention to the little foundling at the border. "Hi there little one. My name is Bris Stormbringer, and if you are Gideon's sister, then I'm your aunt. Did you follow him all the way here?" Keeping her smile, Bris once more aimed a glance at her alpha. No doubt he had the same question on his mind as was on hers: if this really was Shiloh, then where were the other two brothers? And for that matter, where the hell had Drey gone? His timing couldn't have been any worse.

Table by Kiri/Jenny!!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread